THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SUPPORTERS!
- Yellow Pepper Patrons: Joyce Wilbur and Ed John
- Nick of Nick's Night Club: NoVa's Premier Live Country Venue
- Peachy Peach Patrons: Kathy Nerger and John Nerger
- Mike of Mango Mike's Restaurant: Exotic Eats. Caribbean Beats.
- Blueberry Patrons: Rebecca A, Hillary Harms, Sarah Noble, Kelly Groth, Paula Jarvis and Natasha Fox
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: National Capital Area Chapter
- United Way of the National Capital Area
- Friends of Beatley Central Library
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Our 2012 Market Season was a smashing success! Our loyal customers braved 100 degree heat and pounding rain to get the food and crafts they loved. We expect this season to be even better!
Once again we have a pretty big season planned and we could use your help in achieving our goals.
This year your tax-deductible donations will be used to:
We KNOW you enjoy coming to the market as much as we enjoy providing a fun event every Sunday for our customers.
PLEASE DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUPPORT BY DONATING.
Our wonderful accountant will send you a tax form.
We welcome your volunteer hours as well. There is always something fun to do for the market!
We will post your name on a poster at the market - you too can be famous!
All supporters are eligible to receive news and information about the West End Farmers Market by email.